We are proud to offer the one-stop convenience of our online Client Care Center (fka Client Portal). Click on the link at the top of any page to log-in or any of the links on this page.
With the Client Care Center you are able to:
- Create Your Account
- Book Your Next Appointment in “Real Time”
- Access Information About Your Past Appointments and Purchases
- See All Your Future Appointments
- Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
- See How Many Loyalty Points You Have Earned (aka Frequent Dryer Miles)
We hope you enjoy this service and we welcome your feedback ‒ please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or problems using the system.
A few notes regarding the Client Care Center are below:
- Appointments through the Client Care Center must be made at least two hours in advance. For appointments within two hours, please call, e-mail or visit the Salon to inquire about availability.
- Cancellations through the Client Care Center must be made at least 48-hours in advance. If you need to cancel your appointment with less than 48-hours notice, you must call or e-mail the Salon directly. Depending on circumstances, you may be charged for services canceled with less than 24-hours notice.
- Not all services may be scheduled through the Client Care Center. Services for children may not be made through the Client Care Center. If you require a service that is not listed, want to book services for children, or you would like to make an appointment for a certain combination of services, please call or e-mail the Salon directly, or use the Request an Appointment button.
- Pricing for services varies depending on the stylist performing the service. If you would like more information, please refer to individual stylist pages or call or e-mail the Salon directly.
- Certain firewalls and network security options may not allow you to connect to our Client Care Center system. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this problem. If this is the case, please call or e-mail the Salon directly, or use the Request An Appointment button or links.